Here's how we flow
We offer 3 class formats:
- in-studio (preregistration & cancelation required)
- on-demand replay video library
- Preregistration and cancelation are required for classes.
- Cancelation must be made by student within 30mins of class or class is charged in full.
- If no students are signed up 30min before the start time of any class, that class will be canceled.
In-studio classes must be registered for in advance through Union. Cancelations must be made by students at least 30 mins. prior to class or class credit will be lost. To do so, go to Union > My Account > Registrations.
Livestream classes (“streaming” on the schedule) can be attended live or are available to “restream” (barring tech issues) for 24 hours after class. FYI: If attending class live or within 24hr is not possible, visit our Replay Library to take classes on-demand. No refunds or extensions are given if class is not attended within this 24 hr period.
Barring technical difficulties, most livestream classes will appear in our ever-growing Replay Library, usually within 24-48hrs after class. Replays are available on-demand. Once purchased they are accessible for 24hrs from Union > My Account > Registrations. No refunds or extensions are given if class is not attended within this 24 hr period.
HOW TO ATTEND CLASS:
Registration & Cancelation
To sign up for classes go to our schedule page or directly to our page on Union. If you do not already have an account with Union you will be asked to create one during the registration process. Log into Union to access or create your account. Cancelations must be made by students at least 30 mins. prior to class or class credit will be lost. To do so, go to Union > My Account > Registrations.
Attend a livestream
You can access your upcoming class in two ways:
- Open the confirmation email received when registering for class. Click on “Join the Livestream” link.
- Sign into Union > My Account > My Registrations. From here upcoming classes will be listed in the order that they are scheduled to occur. A “Join” link will appear shortly before the class is about to begin. Click this link to access the live class currently in session.
Access a restream
A restream is the recording of a livestream class that is available for 24hr after class. Access a restream in two ways:
- Open the confirmation email received when registering for class. Click “Replay the Video” link to access the recording for 24hrs.
- Sign into Union > My Account > My Registrations. Click on “PAST” to view past registrations. Any available restream will be there.
Select a replay
Please visit our Replay Library to choose a class from our growing library. To see a list of replays you have already watched, go to your Union > My Account and then click “Replay History”
The best way to get support with your Union account is to contact the Union directly; chat or send an email by clicking the purple ? bubble icon in the lower right corner of the Union website. Of course you can always email us directly if you prefer.